As Life Plan Community, also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community, we offer a residential community for people age 62 and older that provides a variety of living options, along with services, amenities and a continuum of care designed to address the changing needs of residents as they age.
- Live a happier, healthier life. We offer opportunities to socialize with peers and to remain active and engaged, which in turn fosters a positive outlook.
- Wellness and strength. We encourage and support each individual to attain his or her highest potential.
- Enjoy confidence and peace of mind. Choose us and you are planning for the unknown and the “what ifs,” and can lessen the financial impact of unforeseen health care needs.
- Stay in control of your future. Choose where you will live and who will care for you as you age. Keep the decision in your hands rather than placing it in the hands of others or having to make a last-minute, snap decision in a time of crisis.
- Move once. You can remain at Trinity Village as your needs change. Couples can remain together and close to each other even if one person requires a higher level of services.
- Make a smart financial decision. Choosing our community can help secure your future by stabilizing costs at a reasonably predictable level.
Independent Living Assisted Living Skilled Nursing Rehablitation Ventilator Care
Look What People Are Saying
After every visit to see my grandparents, I leave with the confidence that their health, physical needs and overall well-being are being met. The staff is more than an outstanding service provider – they have become family. Thank you Trinity Village for providing the support, peace, and safety our family desired for my grandparents at this stage in their life.
Samantha GreeneFamily Member
Trinity Village is a delightful place for senior residents. The staff is amazing, they are compassionate and loving and care for the residents as if they were their own beloved family members. They are all professional and always go above and beyond to be sure that things run smoothly for the sake of residents. I recommend this community without hesitation.
Thomas WightFamily Member
We are so impressed with this place. We researched several places and did multiple tours. Trinity Village was the first place we loved immediately. My mom got a one-bedroom apartment. The staff is so friendly and goes out of their way to encourage my very shy mother to attend activities and dine with other residents. There are always fun activities going on. We couldn’t be happier that we found such a nice place so close to home.
Shanon TuckerFamily Member
We wanted to get mom home and back to her active lifestyle after a lengthy hospitalization. The Bria rehab team and outstanding nursing staff provided the care, support and motivation mom needed. She is now home and spending time with her grandchildren.
John CohenFamily Member
A Full Experience
Our mission is to offer the finest in retirement living and senior communities, from the attention to detail in service delivery to the standard for excellence in care. Our goal is to make the retirement lifestyle you have always wanted and the community you’ve always imagined a reality.